Glulam beam is a structural wood product composed of several layers of dimensioned lumber glued together.
Species: Mainly in Spruce. It can also be manufactured in Pine, Larch and other species on request.
The Beam is supplied in (12%, + – 2.5%) humidity. It comes planned and in round edges. Some factories do only edged (more cheaper in price).
* Visual and Industrial.
* Height: from 60 to 2300 mm in 40 mm lamella.
* Widths: from 60 to 280 mm in 20 mm lamella.
* Lengths: from 1mt to 42mts.
* Standard lengths: 12 to 13.5 meters.
GLULAM BEAM STRENGTH:
* It’s classified depending on the strengths in GL24, GL28, GL30 and GL32.
* Average of 400 to 500 Kg m3 in Spruce and Pine.